Tuesday 2 July 2024

Photo's on my Phone 26th June to 2nd July 2024

Last Tuesday my lovely friends held a surprise late birthday party.
Lots of birthday cake and much love & appreciation for the girls or maybe I should call them ladiesđź’–


Then on Wednesday it was sports day, I didn't take many photos as I know some parents aren't happy about their children's photo's being shared, so I have been very careful and tried to cut all the people out. 


The cheer leading team.
From left to right - Step mum, Nanny, Queenie (grandma) and last but most importantly Mummy.


The first photo is of the start of one of Bert's running races and the last 2 of Maggie's sack race. 
There was much debate between the cheer leaders as whether Maggie had come 3rd or 4th. Mummy thought it was 5th, but I don't believe she was looking in the right direction.
It was very hot!

The rest of the week has consisted of drawing and dog walking, plus a little bit of playing Zelda when I can fit a few minutes in.

I've almost finished Woolcombe


And Ilfracombe



I finally managed to pop over and take the missing photo's, not only have I missed a building out completely, but the road curves round to the left. I've got a lot of cut and pasting to do to get the road in the right place. I suspect I might still need to take more photo's.


No comments:

Post a Comment