Friday 21 May 2021

Lynton, Something big April 2021

 For a long time I've liked the idea of making an image of the whole of Lynton. Its a tiny little toy town nestling in a little valley, behind a big hill, sheltering it from the Atlantic north winds. And its been my home for the past 9 years, I'm very proud of where I live, so when we went to see a friend who lives on the opposite side of the valley I took the opportunity to photograph the whole town.

When I say its a tiny town, it really is tiny town, smaller than a lot of villages, only just over 1000 permanent residents.


I started by joining all the photos together on photoshop, then divided it into 4 to make it easier to work on. So far I have finished 3 of them and just about to start work on the 4th.







They are not perfect and but I've learnt a lot and want to draw Lynton again from several different view points.


No comments:

Post a Comment