Saturday 10 April 2021

Doodles March 2021

 My new Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/queenies_trees/ started with a few doodles, drawn in a tiny A6 sketchbook, which I had bought from eBay several years ago. I mistakenly thought I was going to take up sketching again, it sat on a shelf for a couple of years patiently waiting to be used.


I later realised that my tiny cheap sketchbook was made with low quality paper that behaved like blotting paper, but as I've started using it I intend to use at least half it before I give up and buy something better.





Another reason That I picked up my pen again was that my writing was appalling I couldn't keep it on the line of lined paper. Due to only writing on computers for the last 20 years I had forgotten how to use a pen.
I started off with a couple of gel pens I found in the cupboard.


I quickly resorted to eBay to buy some more colours and ended up with a set of Pental Hybrid Dual metallic's. So exciting and so much fun to use.





No comments:

Post a Comment