Saturday 15 June 2024

Photo's on my Phone 26th of May - 15th June 2024

 I don't seem to have many photo's on my phone, maybe because we haven't been anywhere for a few weeks.


Siri has spent a lot of time with his girlfriend over the past few weeks, but she's away on holiday at the moment, so he's really sad. She'll be back next week, so hopefully he'll cheer up again.


I walked Tinks & Siri to the top of Hollerday Hill in the sunshine.


We had a barbecue with our neighbours, we are really blessed to be surrounded by such a lovely group of people.

We went to the allotment, which still isn't growing, after being too wet for too long, its now too dry, however the last 2 days its gone back to being really wet again and a small animal has eaten all my strawberries!




The super cars came back to Lynton last weekend to take part in the Lyn Valley Classic, if you like cars it's an amazing event in a stunning location. These were all in Lynton, but Lynmouth was full of them too.
P.S the Lamborghini is my new replacement for the Land Rover!


And finally after living together for 6 years Tinks let Ron lie next to her on the sofa. 
This is the only photo that he looks relaxed, all the others you can see the fear in his eyes, but he put himself there which was very brave of him.


Yesterday I wrote a blog post and drew a picture of my hangover on my new very interesting green paper. The colour is called Verona Green and as colour has always been my thing I googled it. Verona Green has a really interesting history, if you want to know more you can read about it here https://www.naturalpigments.com/artist-materials/green-earth-pigments


This is Woolacombe as it looks today, I haven't got much to do. I'm not happy with the fact it seems to be bending away on the right side, I'm not sure how to get it back to the right position. If it was a digital drawing I would have cut and pasted it in the right place by now.


Ilfracombe is also close to being finished. I still don't have photos of the bottom left side corner, but think I might manage to narrow it down to one missing building, fingers crossed google can find it for me as I don't trust the Land Rover to get me to Ilfracombe and back. There aren't any petrol stations in between here and there and I don't want to be stranded in the middle of a field with a leaky car.

No comments:

Post a Comment