Saturday 25 May 2024

Photo's on my Phone 9th of May - 25th May 2024



The sun shone a lot, the dogs were hot, so we dumped them in the river under the bridge in Lynmouth and accidentally had a cheeky pint.



The next evening we walked the dogs on Countisbury Hill, the photo of Tinks is to remind myself that old dogs are just as disobedient as young dogs. The sun was still shining so we had another cheeky pint at The Blue Ball on the way home.


As the sun was still shining Mummy and I took the boys to the beach, they all swam, but the sea is still cold for me. I'll wait a few more weeks till the water warms up.


Then the sun stopped shining.
Monday's walk was at Crow Point in the wind and rain!


I started a new drawing of Woolacombe its a stunning massive sandy beach. It's a famous surfing beach and you can see Lundy, so I decided to draw some of the houses instead!

 
I sold a drawing of Ilkerton Ridge at the Paracombe Art Exhibition, so we walked the dogs on Holdstone Down to celebrate, the view is stunning in every direction.


I did a sketch and am going to do a drawing of it at some point in time.


My lovely friend Jacquie (who runs our local dog shop - https://www.thelynvalleydoghouse.com/ )
organised a big pup meet. 
I don't have many photo's, luckily Jacquie managed to capture this one of Siri in the paddling pool, he got thrown in the river on the way home!

Then the car started smoking, its at the garage, no idea how much its going to cost or whether it can be mended. I did suggest we leave it at the garage, sell everything we own, buy a van and travel, but Phil said he didn't want to sell his special tagine, so guess we won't be taking to the road after all.
All our adventures for the foreseeable future will be at home, we have feet and the cliff railway.


Ilfracombe update - 25th May 2024. Still no bottom left corner, but I've nearly finished the yachts in the harbour.



No comments:

Post a Comment