Wednesday 24 April 2024

Photo's on my phone - 9th-24th/4/2024

 I love the idea of making a photo diary for my grandboy's, their mummy does a photo catch up every month on Facebook, so I'm copying her. 
It's also a reminder to myself that even though life is hard it's also full of love, laugh's and sunshine.


Photo's on my phone - 9th-24th/4/2024


I published my very first colouring book and we walked the dogs on the moor at Ilkerton. 


My Mother-in-law sent us some photo's including this one of Daisy Mae
 (Mummy of my grandboy's). 
The sun finally shone, so we went to the allotment


We walked the dogs at Lee bay and I took some photo's of stones, with the idea of a potential drawing, maybe a 0.03 pen.......

And I continued work on my Ilfracombe drawing, Ive nearly finished the sketches and couldn't wait to start the digital version.

No comments:

Post a Comment