Wednesday 24 April 2024

Catch up - The last 6 months of 2021

Lots of drawings, all drawn with Posca acrylic pens.
I love the fact they are acrylic paint and intensity, but the nibs are too thick.




Lynton & Lynmouth Cliff Railway


My first attempt at the Valley of Rocks


I love these 2, the first is Crow Point, which is one of my favourite places. The second is Malmsmead the location of Lorna Doone and a few miles away from my front door.


Two Christmas card designs, the first is the Snowball path which leads to the top of the hill that I live on.

Two views of the pine trees at Wistlandpound reservoir, which used to be a favourite dog walk, until I got a puppy that I can't keep out of the water.

My first attempt at drawing Cloud Farm, which is in Doone Valley about a mile from Malmsmead.


In November we went on holiday with our babies and their babies. We had a few days in Fife, this is a drawing of Crail. 
The beach was covered in seaweed, which smelt of iodine which was very reminiscent of my favourite malt Talisker whiskey.


We stayed in a lodge at Lochearnhead, these two drawings were the view from the patio.


No comments:

Post a Comment