Thursday 18 April 2024

Three years later

 Morning

I am closing my website and so resurrecting this blog so I still have an on-line presence.
My website provider has doubled the cost of hosting my site, as it only generates a small income barely covering its cost I've been forced into saying "goodbye site".  

I started a new blog last year, but I can only find it on my phone, so here I am! I have 3 years catch up to do and a whole new redesign. I've done a little bit this morning, but now I need to do some drawing and visit one of my stockists.

As a taster this is what I am working on at present ........


It is an illustrated map of Ilfracombe harbour, if you look closely you can see Damien Hirst's Verity standing proud on the end of the harbour wall. It's a digital drawing based on my pen sketches that I have cut and pasted together to form an image.


Love Amanda




1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda, I’ve just read your email. I remember when I first met you years ago in Yarndale. Probably 12years ago? Lovely to see your grandchildren and I hope to still keep in touch.
    Best wishes, Marisa
    @mariwish on insta xxx

    ReplyDelete